This year, XGEN Hacks’ topic is Big Data. Extracting information from internet, data structuring and supplying it to users.
How long does the presentation take?
- Presentations will take up to 15 minutes including the Q & A session
- Presentations may be filmed
- Presentation can be done in Romanian or English
What are the jugding criteria?
- The solutions presented at the end will be adjudicated by a panel of judges
- The criteria upon which they will be judged are shown below on this page
- The judges’ decision is final
- Winning teams will be awarded from the 30.000 lei prize pool
Who is eligible to participate at XGEN HACKS?
- All students in a degree program who are at least eighteen years of age at conference date.
How many members can have a team?
- Teams may be consisting of two or three students
- Teams can be made up of developers
- Or just one developer who can gather a team willing to build innovative solutions
What will the teams participating in XGEN Hacks do?
- Teams attending this XGEN Hacks will have a subject, or simply a problem, that they need to find a software solution for it
- Finding and building the software solution must be done within the 24 hours deadline
- Pizza, energy drinks or sodas will be supplied at all times durring the competition